Holiday crash courses are a great way to give your child’s swimming a boost. Perhaps you’ve planned a holiday and would like them to be more confident around water. Maybe they need help with a specific skill so they can achieve their next award. Or maybe you think they’d just benefit from a bit of encouragement. There’s nothing quite like consistent time in the pool for building self-assurance.
Our intensive swimming courses run during the school holidays, often with special offers for block bookings. Each session lasts for 30 minutes and they normally run for five days, Monday to Friday. The courses take place in several different locations across Hampshire. Check the list below for the next available slots, or call the office on 0238 0614 078. For a one-off booster class or individual tutoring, you may like to consider a Private Lesson: click here to find out more.
Bury Farm Pool, Whiteley, PO15 7PU
- 11th April – 14th April (only 3 per class) £50 for 4days
- 19th April – 22nd April (only 3 per class) £50 for 4days
- 25th July – 29th July (only 3 per class) £60
- 1st August – 5th August (only 3 per class) £60
- 8th August – 12th August (only 3 per class) £60
Tree Tops, Bitterne, SO19 7JF
- 19th April – 22nd April (only 3 per class) £50 for 4 days
- 15th August – 19th August (only 3 per class) £60
Hounsdown School Pool, Totton, SO40 9FT
- 25th July – 29th July (only 5 per class)
- 1st August – 5th August (only 5 per class)
Which stage should I book?
Need water confidence, have not swum before or can swim a bit with aids.
Can swim a bit and are water confident; learning to swim without aids but still need floats.
Are confident and can nearly swim a length with no technique.
Can swim at least three strokes, but need to improve stroke technique.
TO BOOK CALL THE OFFICE ON 02380 614078
Please note these lessons are none refundable once booked
Lessons are available at these Pools