Angelfish 3 - Improvers 1
- Be rescued by catching a rope.
- Perform a straddle entry and tread water for 30 seconds whilst wearing a T-shirt. Remove. T-shirt and climb out unassisted. If water too shallow substitute step
- Perform a head first and feet first surface dive or if shallow water perform an underwater
- Scull feet first for 10 metres and head first for 10 metres.
- Swim 25 metres back crawl incorporating a correct finish.
- Swim 25 metres a recognised front stroke incorporating a correct finish; pupils choice.
- Swim 20 metres of a recognised front stroke incorporating a correct finish; pupil’s 2nd choice.
- Swim 5 metres butterfly; not suitable for under 7 year olds.
- Crouch, spring up, pike and glide to the bottom of the pool, place both hands on the bottom and assume a handstand