Angelfish 2 - Improvers 1
- Be rescued by catching a buoyant aid.
- Perform a straddle entry, tread water for 30 seconds, per form a 360 degree turn in a vertical position whilst wearing a T-shirt. If water too shallow substitute step entry
- Swim 5 metres perform a forward somersault and continue to swim forward for 5 metres.
- Swim 20 metres of a recognised front stroke using a correct finish; pupil’s choice.
- Swim 15 metres of a recognised front stroke using a correct touch finish; pupil’s 2nd choice.
- Swim 20 metres back crawl using a correct touch finish.
- Swim 5 metres on the back using a double arm action and dolphin leg kick.
- Crouch, spring up, pike, and glide to the bottom of the pool, tuck, place both feet on the bottom of the pool and spring up
- Swim under water for five breaststroke arm pulls. and support scull