Angelfish 1 - Improvers 1
- Be rescued by a reaching aid.
- Perform a straddle entry and tread water for 30 seconds.
- Push and glide into a forward somersault.
- Scull head first for 5 metres and feet first for 5 metres.
- Swim 15 metres of a recognised front stroke using correct breathing; pupil’s choice.
- Swim 10 metres front stroke using correct breathing pupil’s 2nd choice.
- Swim 15 metres back crawl.
- Swim 5 metres legs only on the front, using dolphin leg kick, without aids.
- Start in a crouch position in the water, spring up, pike, glide to bottom of pool then glide to surface