Goldfish 1 - Beginners 2
- Answer two water safety questions.
- Perform a step in entry.
- Push and glide and hold the glide for 5 seconds.
- Pick up an object with both hands from the bottom of the pool from a depth of approximately 1 metre.
- Hold a float(s) and swim 5 metres, legs only, in each of the following; back crawl, breaststroke and front crawl.
- Swim 10 metres of a recognised stroke; pupil’s choice.
- Perform a push and glide to the bottom of the pool and glide to the surface.
- Swim 3 metres dolphin leg kick on the front or back.