Sharks 3 - Improvers 2
- Throw a rope over 5 metres.
- Dive or straddle jump in wearing a T-shirt and shorts, swim 25 metres in a recognised stroke, tread water or scull support for 1 minute waving one arm, surface dive, swim 5 metres underwater, surface and remove clothing;
- Swim 100 metres of a recognised strokeon the front, incorporating the appropriate start, turns, & finish; pupil ’s choice
- Swim 50 metres of a recognised front stroke, incorporating the appropriate start, turns, & finish; pupil ’s 2nd choice.
- Swim 100 metres back crawl incorporating the appropriate start, turns, & finish.
- Swim 25 metres of a fourth recognised stroke not undertaken in the other tests.
- Perform a competitive start for two recognised strokes using two different
- Swim 4 x 1 length individual medley incorporating the appropriate transition procedure at the end of each stroke depth of water permitting.
- Stances that are legal for the depth of water available.