Sharks 2 - Improvers 2
- Throw a buoyant aid 3 metres to a target point in the pool.
- Star jump, swim 10 metres of a recognised stroke, tread water for 1 minute, swim 5 metres, surface dive, swim 3 metres underwater, surface, climb out ofthe pool unassisted. If shallow water substitue straddle jump or step entry.
- Swim 75 metres during which the pupil perform two recognised strokes with a smooth transition and the correct turns.
- Swim 25 metres using a recognised stroke not undertaken in the 75metre swim
- Wearing a T-shirt and shorts, swim 20metres side stroke.
- Perform a plunge dive; depth of water permitting or if shallow water perform submerge and swim width of pool or 7 metres.
- Swim 4 x 1 width individual medley incorporating the appropriate transition procedure at the end of each stroke. submerge and swim width of pool or 7 metres